b

Sunday, January 9, 2011

School Introduction

For English class I had to write an introduction. I have decided to post here. What do you you think?
Hello,
Welcome to the introduction of Krystal. I am 28 living in Highland, Utah. I am a daughter, sister, friend and an avid bowler. I work for Intermountain Health Care, full time in billing and will hopefully  become a Physical Therapist when 7 -8 years of schooling is done.  I have been able to participate in several life changing events which have helped my character become strong; including a pancreatic cancer survivor and a divorce survivor as well as having re-invented your life moments. As mentioned before I love bowling. I was on a bowling team for 5 years and have won a state title. But money and time have stopped my hobby for now. (Anyone know if our school has a collegiate league?)  I have an amazing family in which I am proud but more grateful to belong to. I have three brothers and one sister/best friend. I have several nephews and nieces whom I adore and they all adore me! (Only because I get to spoil them) lol This semester is putting my toes back in the college realm. I took a year off due to the above mentioned life changing events.  I am excited to be back and to be changing my life for the better. Other areas of changing my life include working out and yoga, in which I love to do. My next love is my car which is a Mazda3, it was a life changing (divorce) present to me.  I also enjoy reading and history. My major before physical therapy is history, any other History Majors? I believe we can learn much from history. It is where we came from and who/what has shaped us today!  Well as you can tell I have lots to say, but for this introduction I will step off my soap box and let someone else take their turn. I hope you are all having a great day!!

1 comment: