b

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Cookie Day

So today was my day off for the New Years holiday. Yes I realize it being a little late, but better late than never, well that I dont have control when my job takes their holidays. LOL So today was full of errands and cookies. I had to go to Costco, bank, post office, other bank, Smiths and gas station. Then after I got home I made cookies and they are SOOO super good. There are from the Chocolate Never Faileth cookbook, called  Sierra Nuggets. They have oats and cornflakes (weird I know) chocolate chips and nuts. It tastes almost healthy, which isn't such a good thing because if I think its healthy I will eat more.... Oh man. Luckily I am taking a plate to my bro and sis in law with dinner of course, to help ease a little of the stress of having a new  baby. Mom and baby are doing just fine, so that is good! :) Now, besides all the above mentioned activity I am off to clean my room and the TOY room which is ironic because I dont have kids haha but I live with my parents who have messy but wonderful grandchildren. Wish me luck!
GOOD NEWS MINUTE OF THE DAY... my first class is posted online. So for one of the three I now know what is expected and how much I have to do. I am so excited for my life to start this year! I am taking 3 classes at UVU all online, 2 classes at SLCC Institute and I started a work out program. So it looks to be a busy but wonderful flitterbye life!!!

2 comments:

  1. I most definitely want some of these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so darn cute. It's about time you shared your life by blogging.

    ReplyDelete