b

Monday, January 10, 2011

Gave Blood....

So at work today the Red Cross was there and I was able to give blood. What a crazy hour! Due to the fact that I told the phlebotimist that my right arm would be better and he said no its fine I will draw from the left, and then ended up fishing for the vein in the left arm. In fact after moments of trying he called over his manager and he had to find my vein. Sometimes I wonder why I give. HAHA no I do because I don't mind it, especially the treats and juice you get afterwards!! I mean really who gives blood and doesn't take advantage of the free treats and juice. Afterwards, I told a co-worker that all I needed now was a nap! Sad to say, I didn't get one. haha
GOOD NEWS MINUTE!  Today my bro and sis in law brought over dinner and dessert for me and parents. It was delicious!! My sis made chicken marinated with root beer and BBQ sauce. I know sounds crazy but it was yummy!!!! Thankful again for an amazing family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment